The Charleston City Paper, and each of you, has graciously blessed us with the honor of being the Best Dermatologist in Charleston for the ninth year in a row! We are more than ecstatic to have won this recognition, especially in a city known for it’s BEAUTIFUL people. We could not get here without our wonderful patients and supporters- we are speechless.
Simply visit Charleston City Paper and cast your ballot now!
- Product of the Month: Appearance Enhancement Kit!
Regular: $165.00, Sale $132.00The comprehensive treatment delivers the highest concentrations of the latest restructuring technology, helping to reverse the signs of aging and restore the youthful glow of your skin. Step One: Facical Firming Therapy (Botox in a bottle), AM and PM application. Step Two: Dermal Restructuring Therapy, AM and PM application.
Dr. Germain also offers Dysport™, a BOTOX alternative. She may recommend Dysport for some patients and can discuss the differences between the two treatments with you. Dysport is an injection used to temporarily improve the look of your moderate to severe frown lines without changing the look of your whole face. The untreated facial muscles still work normally, allowing you to freely show facial expressions, such as smiling, in untreated areas.
SilkPeel® is the one of the most dynamic skin treatment available today. It is in the only procedure featuring Dermalinfusion™, the non-invasive exfoliation and delivery of skin-specific solutions, leaving patients with fresher-feeling and better-looking skin.
Ultherapy allows physicians to focus sound waves deep under the skin to heat, lift and tighten loose skin without needles, cutting surgery or any damage to the skin’s surface. New collagen is naturally created and restore skins youthfulness. In addition, the deeper layers of the skin are thermally tightened and contract, to lift the skin. This latest FDA cleared technology is being used primarily on the face to lift sagging brows, reduce excess skin on the lids and open up the eyes thus wiping away years for a younger, rejuvenated look.
Fraxel is the original fractional laser treatment that works below the skin’s surface from the top down, addressing imperfections like fine lines, visible photo aging, wrinkles, scarring and age spots. Fraxel light energy stimulates your skin’s natural collagen, rejuvenating skin cells below the surface to help smooth the creases and pockets that cause wrinkles and scars. Fraxel only treats targeted problem areas – so the results are focused and effective.
Increase your energy and boost your metabolism with Metabohealth Vitamin Injections. Metabohealth is for everyone and no appointment is necessary. Just stop in today to experience Metabohealth for yourself.
And don’t forget to Vote for Dr. Germain as Best Dermatologist in the 2013 Best of Charleston HERE: charlestoncitypaper.com/BOC
*Purchase one bikini hair removal package and get an underarm package FREE (a $600 value!) .
*Purchase one Filler Syringe and get the second for 25% off!
*Plus discounts on Botox, Dysport, 20% OFF Coolscultping, and 15% OFF Ultherapy
Congratulations to Dr. Germain for being voted Best Dermatologist in Charleston for the seventh year in a row by the Charleston City Paper readers. Pick up a copy of the Charleston City Paper and scan the QR code to get your coupon for a special discount.
Christmas Eve is here and we are spending time with our loved ones, families and friends. All of us at Germain Dermatology want to wish a you a very Merry Christmas. We will be closed on December 26 in honor of the Christmas holiday. We will reopen on Tuesday, December 27.
During your weekend if you find yourself cruising the internet, don’t forget to vote for Dr. Germain for Best Dermatologist for the Charleston City Paper’s Best Of 2012. Dr. Germain has won Best Dermatologist for the last 6 years and couldn’t be more grateful, and she would be delighted to make it win number 7!
To vote, go here!
Here’s 7 Reasons you should vote for Dr. Germain:
1. She’s caring. She doesn’t hesitate to give her cell phone number to her patients when they need her. Day or night, she’s there for them.
2. She has a big heart. Dr. Germain lights up when she sees her mom, Mimzi. Mimzi is the light of her life and Dr. Germain works hard to make sure they enjoy every minute they can together.
3. She’s helpful. She has helped many patients when they’re at wits end…from acne to hair loss, from scarring to wrinkles…she there to help.
4. She’s smart. As a board certified Dermatologist, Dr. Germain continues to expand her knowledge and education by attending conferences and classes on the latest in Anti-aging advances, skin cancer and more.
5. She’s happy. When you make an appointment with her, she is always happy to see you. She loves to hug her patients and wants them to know they mean a lot to her.
6. She’s discrete. Many women don’t like to admit they get wrinkle reducing procedures like Botox, Dysport and fillers and that’s why Dr. Germain’s office was specifically designed with two separate waiting rooms, giving patients the privacy they deserve.
7. She’s giving. From helping the Center for Women to being a drop off location for the Toys for Tots to sponsoring Women’s Wellness Night at the Charleston RiverDogs game, Dr. Germain is part of the community and continues to help.
For the last 6 years, our community has voted for her, and we hope you will make it lucky number 7!
Thanks again! Merry Christmas!
|Dr. Germain & her mom, Mimzi wish you a very Merry Christmas!|
The time has come again for one of our favorite parts of the year ~the Charleston City Paper Best of Charleston voting. For the last five years, Dr. Germain has been honored to receive the Best Dermatologist award. These awards mean a lot because they’re coming from the community, a true sign that what she does in our community does make a difference. The voting just opened yesterday, but it seems that all kinds of businesses are campaigning for your vote. The voting ends on January 25 and then they release the issue around the first week in March, so you have a whole month to vote.
With the Best of Charleston here, it makes us remember a card we received last December. It read,
Season’s Greetings! Thank you so much for the beautiful work on my undereye circles, they are now nearly non-existent! Miraculous!
Love, Regan, Your client in Bahrain”
Bahrain! Can you believe it? It’s a great feeling to know that Dr. Germain has fans a half a world away. So if you do take some time to vote for Dr. Germain as best dermatologist, she is more thankful than you’ll ever know! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.