Gift Ideas for the holidays
We understand that not all of us are given that special gift of wrapping like Martha Stewart, Joanna Gaines and all of those talented wrappers out there — but we do offer gift packaging to make it easy for you to grab and go! Feel free to call ahead if you know what you need wrapped up like a bow – 843-881-4440. Let us know if you have any questions and have a wonderful Holiday season!
Christmas Eve is here and we are spending time with our loved ones, families and friends. All of us at Germain Dermatology want to wish a you a very Merry Christmas. We will be closed on December 26 in honor of the Christmas holiday. We will reopen on Tuesday, December 27.
During your weekend if you find yourself cruising the internet, don’t forget to vote for Dr. Germain for Best Dermatologist for the Charleston City Paper’s Best Of 2012. Dr. Germain has won Best Dermatologist for the last 6 years and couldn’t be more grateful, and she would be delighted to make it win number 7!
To vote, go here!
Here’s 7 Reasons you should vote for Dr. Germain:
1. She’s caring. She doesn’t hesitate to give her cell phone number to her patients when they need her. Day or night, she’s there for them.
2. She has a big heart. Dr. Germain lights up when she sees her mom, Mimzi. Mimzi is the light of her life and Dr. Germain works hard to make sure they enjoy every minute they can together.
3. She’s helpful. She has helped many patients when they’re at wits end…from acne to hair loss, from scarring to wrinkles…she there to help.
4. She’s smart. As a board certified Dermatologist, Dr. Germain continues to expand her knowledge and education by attending conferences and classes on the latest in Anti-aging advances, skin cancer and more.
5. She’s happy. When you make an appointment with her, she is always happy to see you. She loves to hug her patients and wants them to know they mean a lot to her.
6. She’s discrete. Many women don’t like to admit they get wrinkle reducing procedures like Botox, Dysport and fillers and that’s why Dr. Germain’s office was specifically designed with two separate waiting rooms, giving patients the privacy they deserve.
7. She’s giving. From helping the Center for Women to being a drop off location for the Toys for Tots to sponsoring Women’s Wellness Night at the Charleston RiverDogs game, Dr. Germain is part of the community and continues to help.
For the last 6 years, our community has voted for her, and we hope you will make it lucky number 7!
Thanks again! Merry Christmas!
|Dr. Germain & her mom, Mimzi wish you a very Merry Christmas!|
Germain Dermatology is proud to announce that they are an official drop off location for the Local U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Program. With many parents in the Lowcountry unable to afford toys for their children for Christmas, Toys for Tots fills a void in our local community. Donations will be accepted at Germain Dermatology at 612 Seacoast Parkway in Mount Pleasant.
The mission of the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Program is to collect new, unwrapped toys during October, November and December each year, and distribute those toys as Christmas gifts to needy children in the community in which the campaign is conducted.
As a veteran of Flight school, Flight Surgery, Helicopter Pilot Training and Survival Tactics at Pensacola Naval Air Station in Pensacola, Florida, Dr. Marguerite Germain was then chosen by the Navy to fill 1 of only 4 coveted dermatology billets. She is passionate about helping others, both civilian and military, in any way possible.
“What the Toys for Tots program does is wonderful. To see the smiles on the children’s faces knowing they weren’t forgotten this Christmas is truly worth it all. It’s all about giving.” said Dr. Marguerite Germain, board-certified dermatologist.
Donations will be accepted during business hours, Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For more on the Toys for Tots program, visit www.toysfortots.org
The week of Thanksgiving is here. It’s amazing to think that 2011 has flown by so fast. We’ve been keeping busy at the office and have you, our wonderful patients, to thank during this Thanksgiving.
BOTOX & DYSPORT GIFT CERTIFICATES
Botox injections or Dysport injections are a quick and simple procedures done in our office in minutes. With no downtime from work or other activities, results are fast and sometimes amazing. Most people who have had Botox or Dysport are extremely satisfied. We jokingly say that the one side effect of these is how much they love their results. Also, for you bargain hunters out there, Dyport is offering a $50 rebate when you get your injections until December 31, 2010…so book your appointment today!
Get a face that is smooth as silk with SilkPeel. It is one of the most dynamic skin treatment available today. It is in the only procedure featuring Dermalinfusion™, the non-invasive exfoliation and delivery of skin-specific solutions, leaving patients with fresher-feeling and better-looking skin. SilkPeel is safe and painless. In addition, SilkPeel is unique because it does not use crystals or other abrasive particles that can irritate the skin. And good news, we’re offering a great holiday special — Buy one, get one free!!