*Purchase one bikini hair removal package and get an underarm package FREE (a $600 value!) .
*Purchase one Filler Syringe and get the second for 25% off!
*Plus discounts on Botox, Dysport, 20% OFF Coolscultping, and 15% OFF Ultherapy
Christmas Eve is here and we are spending time with our loved ones, families and friends. All of us at Germain Dermatology want to wish a you a very Merry Christmas. We will be closed on December 26 in honor of the Christmas holiday. We will reopen on Tuesday, December 27.
During your weekend if you find yourself cruising the internet, don’t forget to vote for Dr. Germain for Best Dermatologist for the Charleston City Paper’s Best Of 2012. Dr. Germain has won Best Dermatologist for the last 6 years and couldn’t be more grateful, and she would be delighted to make it win number 7!
To vote, go here!
Here’s 7 Reasons you should vote for Dr. Germain:
1. She’s caring. She doesn’t hesitate to give her cell phone number to her patients when they need her. Day or night, she’s there for them.
2. She has a big heart. Dr. Germain lights up when she sees her mom, Mimzi. Mimzi is the light of her life and Dr. Germain works hard to make sure they enjoy every minute they can together.
3. She’s helpful. She has helped many patients when they’re at wits end…from acne to hair loss, from scarring to wrinkles…she there to help.
4. She’s smart. As a board certified Dermatologist, Dr. Germain continues to expand her knowledge and education by attending conferences and classes on the latest in Anti-aging advances, skin cancer and more.
5. She’s happy. When you make an appointment with her, she is always happy to see you. She loves to hug her patients and wants them to know they mean a lot to her.
6. She’s discrete. Many women don’t like to admit they get wrinkle reducing procedures like Botox, Dysport and fillers and that’s why Dr. Germain’s office was specifically designed with two separate waiting rooms, giving patients the privacy they deserve.
7. She’s giving. From helping the Center for Women to being a drop off location for the Toys for Tots to sponsoring Women’s Wellness Night at the Charleston RiverDogs game, Dr. Germain is part of the community and continues to help.
For the last 6 years, our community has voted for her, and we hope you will make it lucky number 7!
Thanks again! Merry Christmas!
|Dr. Germain & her mom, Mimzi wish you a very Merry Christmas!|
|The Germain Rx Awaken Regimen|
|Germain Rx Magic Eyes – our #1 SELLER!|
|Germain Rx Smooth As Silk Regimen|
Germain Dermatology is proud to announce that they are an official drop off location for the Local U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Program. With many parents in the Lowcountry unable to afford toys for their children for Christmas, Toys for Tots fills a void in our local community. Donations will be accepted at Germain Dermatology at 612 Seacoast Parkway in Mount Pleasant.
The mission of the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Program is to collect new, unwrapped toys during October, November and December each year, and distribute those toys as Christmas gifts to needy children in the community in which the campaign is conducted.
As a veteran of Flight school, Flight Surgery, Helicopter Pilot Training and Survival Tactics at Pensacola Naval Air Station in Pensacola, Florida, Dr. Marguerite Germain was then chosen by the Navy to fill 1 of only 4 coveted dermatology billets. She is passionate about helping others, both civilian and military, in any way possible.
“What the Toys for Tots program does is wonderful. To see the smiles on the children’s faces knowing they weren’t forgotten this Christmas is truly worth it all. It’s all about giving.” said Dr. Marguerite Germain, board-certified dermatologist.
Donations will be accepted during business hours, Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For more on the Toys for Tots program, visit www.toysfortots.org
The week of Thanksgiving is here. It’s amazing to think that 2011 has flown by so fast. We’ve been keeping busy at the office and have you, our wonderful patients, to thank during this Thanksgiving.
|Bling Eye Shadow Kit|
Tis the season for holiday parties. A time to dazzle and shine. So let us help you look your holiday best with Jane Iredale skin care makeup available at Germain Dermatology.
I love Jane’s line because it is a highly-sophisticated blend of minerals and pigments. These crystals overlap each other on the skin to form a filter that allows the skin to breathe and function normally while still protecting it from air-borne pollutants. This makeup also contains a complete physical block from the sun having an SPF of 17 or 20. The staying power of the minerals is so great that they rarely need a touch-up.
One of my favorite Jane Iredale products is
Lip Fixation™. It’s a stain and a gloss packed with botanicals and fortified with the natural plumping properties of ginger root extract and the moisturizing power of avocado oil. These
ultra-hydrating, long-lasting shades will add just the right amount of sparkle to any occasion this holiday season.
So let us help you or someone you love be merry and bright. Schedule a makeup consultation today by calling (843) 881-4440. We also offer gift certificates !!