Often we hear from Charleston moms that they’re not feeling themselves. From running the kids to practice to dance class, there’s never enought time in the day leaving many of them tired and completely out of energy.
Here’s some easy ways to get a good boost of energy:
1. Drink water: You may be dehydrated which is making you feel sluggish, so grab a glass of water and enjoy.
2. Stop and Breathe: Sometimes, taking a moment to close your eyes, breathe deeply and “meditate” of sorts is a good energy builder.
3. Get up & mooooove! Moving around –even for 5 minutes — can increase your circulation.
4. Step away from the computer: Of course when you’re finished reading this blog. Breaks from a computer really help!
5. Be thankful: Often, we’re all caught up with the daily hub-bu of life we forget to be thankful for all the wonderful gifts we have. When you are thankful, you’ll smile and that will give you energy too.
And if you’re still feeling sluggish, we now offer Metabohealth Vitamin Injections. There’s no appointment needed and they help increase your energy and boost your metabolism. We are offering them for $25 each or a package of 4 for $75. Stop in our office at Germain Dermatology in Mount Pleasant at 612 Seacoast Parkway.
Thanks for reading!
|Take Advantage of September Specials to reveal your GLOW!|
At Germain Dermatology, we have a wide variety of state of the art lasers that can treat a variety of dermatologic conditions such as sagging skin, wrinkles, acne, scarring, broken vessels, unwanted body hair and more.
People of all ages can benefit from the use of the dermatologic lasers. For those who wish to diminish the appearance of wrinkles, laser toning is a great choice. This treatment, which is recommended for 3 initial treats 4 weeks apart, helps stimulate your body to produce new collagen and tighten wrinkles deep into the layers of skin. This non-invasice treatment has no downtime ~ which is a must in today’s busy world!
A patient favorite, the Laser Illumination Peel unveils your underlying youthful glow by peeling back layers of dead dull skin. It improves texture and evens out skin tone while increasing collagen production. For the month of September, one treatment is $375 (a $50 savings!) As you can see from the before and after photo, Lauren’s skin looks healthier with less sun damage and melasma.
If you’re plagued with acne, breakthrough the surface to clearer skin. With our acne therapy, you will receive a combination laser treatment plan designed to target overactive oil production, reduce break-outs, decrease redness and diminish acne scarring. We’ve seen some wonderful success stories from this therapy.
So no matter what you’re looking for when it comes to laser options, we can help! Call us today. 843-881-4440 or visit us online at germaindermatology.com
|Before the Laser Illumination Peel|
|After the Laser Illumination Peel|
School is back in session and we’ve already been seeing a lot of middle schoolers and teenagers who are dealing with acne. As most of us know, acne is the most common skin disorder affecting more than 40 million Americans! But knowing how to take care of your face is key.
1. Start off with an appointment with us. We have flexible hours so if your child needs to be seen after school, let us know. Making an appointment with a dermatologist can help your child get on the right track towards clearer skin.
2. When your dermatologist creates a regimen for you, stick to it. If you don’t see results immediately, that’s OK, just stick to it and you will.
3. Don’t pop, squeeze or pick at your acne. Trust us, we know it’s tempting…but you can leave yourself with unsightly scars.
4. Use noncomedogenic cosmetics, oil-free sunscreens and cosmetics.
Remember, acne isn’t curable but it is treatable. So get on a regimen now. Call us 881-4440 for your appointment.